Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smile - Philistine Compilation

This version of Smile is called the Philistine Compilation. I don't know who made this. If you made it, email me!

1. Our Prayer/Gee
2. Heroes and Villains
3. Do You Like Worms?
4. He Gives Speeches
5. Barnyard
6. The Old Master Painter/You Were My Sunshine
7. Cabinessence
8. Wonderful
9. Look
10. Child Is The Father Of The Man
11. Surf's Up
12. I'm In Great Shape/I Wanna Be Around
13. Vegetables
14. Holidays
15. Wind Chimes
16. Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
17. I Love To Say Da Da
18. Good Vibrations
19. You're Welcome
20. Smile Promo
21. He Gives Speeches
22. Surf's Up
23. Cabinessence
24. Heroes and Villains/Barnyard

Download

link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be my favourite mix of SMiLE, probably down to the use of speech very cleverly, especially in things like CITFOTM

Anonymous said...

I think this is the Alternate BWPS split into the individual tracks

Martin