Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Smile

This is the 2nd most adventurous SMiLE mix ever created (the first being AlternateBrianWilson's Smile). It is only 4 (long) tracks but they are all spliced together perfectly. You MUST own this version. I order you to download.

I don't actually know who made this version of smile, but I love it a lot. I have had this version since July 6, 2010. If you made this version of SMiLE, TELL ME!



1. Suite 1
2. Suite 2
3. Suite 3
4. Suite 4

Download

link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6, link 7, link 8, link 9

3 comments:

Fletch said...

I normally don't do these fan mix SMiLES but I will take your word for it man

GPS Micro Tracker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This version was horrible and sloppily constructed.