Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jeffrey Foskett The Best Of

Jeffrey Foskett has been a member of the Beach Boys and Brian Wilson's band for over 30 years and has released 12 solo albums in the style of the Beach Boys. This is under the section of Beach Boys related releases.

There are some fantastic covers and original songs on this album, including I Live For The Sun (a cover of a song by The Sunrays), Hurting Each Other (a cover of a song by the Carpenters) and She Knows Me Too Well (a classic Beach Boys cover).

1. I Live For The Sun
2. Thru My Window
3. Maryann
4. Baby It's You (with Doug Fieger)
5. Cool and Gone
6. Reflections Of My Life
7. Nowhere
8. The Word Go (with Jeff Larson)
9. Hurting Each Other
10. It's My Fault
11. The Best Thing About Me Is You (with Marshall Crenshaw)
12. Everything I Need (with Brian Wilson)
13. No One Knows (But You) (with Randelle Kirsch)
14. I Can't Let Go (with Larry Ramos)
15. You're My Favorite Waste of Time (with Randelle Kirsch)
16. She Knows Me Too Well
17. I Don't Know (with Michael Campion)U.S. Bonus Tracks
18. New York's A Lonely Town
19. You Wouldn't Listen
20. Your Very Eyes
21. Everybody


DOWNLOAD

link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6, link 7, link 8

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super!!!

Anonymous said...

And It's So!

Cover Songs said...

Hi Warnakey- I've stumbled upon your blog a few times over the years, but just got hooked on it now. I just went on here to read one thing and I've been reading for hours!

I was hoping you'd consider putting in a post about my Beach Boys covers on my music blog at http://laptopsessions.com. The Beach Boys section page is here: Beach Boys Cover Songs.

As you can see, I have a similar passion about the band like you do and it's great to find someone like you who loves the MUSIC and isn't just a superfan of the Boys themselves. Don't get me wrong- I love hearing all the backstory and everything, but for me, I love all of the music. Yes, even the 1985 album, which is actually a guilty favorite of mine.

Anyway, it would be an honor to be featured on your blog- hope to hear back!

~Jim

Cover Songs said...

Hi Warnakey,

I've come across your blog many times in the past, but just got HOOKED today. I just stopped by to read one thing and I've been reading for hours!

I'm not sure if our paths have ever crossed before, maybe on Brian Wilson's message board. But, I was hoping you'd consider blogging about my Beach Boys cover songs on my Laptop Sessions website. I've been making them for years and am a HUGE fan (as you can see on my Facebook page, website, etc).

The site is http://laptopsessions.com and the direct link to the Beach Boys songs is at Beach Boys cover songs.

It's great to see someone that shares my love of the music, especially the lesser-known and under-appreciated tracks/albums. I hate to admit it, but the Beach Boys' 1985 album is one of my guilty-pleasure favorites!

It would be an honor to be featured on your blog- I hope to hear back soon!

~Jim

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a re-up? thx :)

Unknown said...

I would greatly appreciate if Jeffrey Foskett's "The Best Of" could be re-posted. Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate if Jeffrey Foskett's "The Best Of" could be re-posted or re-upped. Thanks so much!

zuiop said...

Please re-up!