Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brian Loves You

In 1977 the Beach Boys needed to release a smash record. Instead, they released The Beach Boys Love You; a comical, heart warming album that is truly the last Beach Boys album that I don't skip any songs on. It's Brian Wilson's last effort as a producer.

This album that I am sharing today (with the help of my friend Reggie) is demo versions of the songs on Love You performed by Brian Wilson on the piano. Its solid gold!



Download

link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6, link 7

3 comments:

Grandaddy said...

That cover is from another album that has the same name. The tracks from the link are from an album called Brian Loves You (the alternate Love You). Thank you Warnakey for all your work ;)

Anonymous said...

All the links are down? can I get this somewhere else?

Anonymous said...

AW SHUCKS
none of them are working for me anymore