Sunday, November 11, 2007

Update!

Hey all,

It's been a little while since I've had time to write anything here, for a couple reasons. Primarily, I've been on a mini-vacation in Providence. I've been having a pretty good time seeing friends and recording music, here's some photos.





I've also been writing on my other blog and interviewing some cool people I'm really excited about. Go check it out and download some mp3s.

Http://thisispopmusic.blogspot.com/

And lastly, I've been running into some problems with this blog, mainly with my file host, Mediafire.com. A lot of my files have literally just been disappearing with no reason and the support team has been no help to me. So I've just been reuploading the files that disappear, and this is no fun at all. It takes up to an hour to upload each file, so it's just a big pain.

I'm really sorry to everyone who has had to wait for me to do this, hopefully I'll be able to figure out a way to prevent this from happening in the future. I'll be sending out an email to everyone who signed up for the mailing list to address this and see if anyone needs anything, etc.

I'm sort of my own customer service department, it's weird. Anyway, as soon as I take care of all of the missing files, I'll be putting up more things for you to download.

P.S. I saw Prehistoric Sea Monsters in 3d at the IMax last night, it was intense. You should go check it out!

- eric

No comments: