Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smile Research Labs SLR-001

That is the rather strange name of this Smile mix. It has 20 smile songs on it and they are arranged in a slightly different way than usual. I always enjoy listening to Smile in different ways.

This is the tracklisting:

1 Our Prayer
2 Heroes and Villains Part 1
3 Heroes and Villains Part 2
4 I Ran
5 Do You Like Worms?
6 The Old Master Painter
7 Wonderful
8 Child Is Father Of The Man
9 Cabin Essence
10 Good Vibrations
11 Barnyard
12 Vege-Tables
13 Holidays
14 Wind Chimes
15 Fire
16 Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
17 I'm In Great Shape
18 I Love To Say Da Da
19 Surf's Up
20 Well, You're Welcome


Download

link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought Brian Wilsons mix of the old smile session tapes on vinyl its really official, it even has a paragraph Brian wrote about the album as well as some sections I haven't heard before...I haven't seen it mentioned on your blog at all and I cant find any information about it online. Do you know about this?

The Lexingtons said...

I'll try to do that next week. I need to listen to it with my new headphones tomorrow and focus. Thanks for reminding me. -eric

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the d/l. I'm contemplating buying the Smile 'official' LP at the moment and really would love to listen to the whole box set. But at £100 and me being unemployed its on my 'want' list not 'need'. So the 'research lab' version will do for the time being.