Thursday, December 31, 2015

Keep Sending Out Those Good Vibrations

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I just wanted to take this brief minute and sign off from this blog (probably) for good. When I first started writing here in 2007 I was a freshman in college with no money, no job, no girlfriend and nothing but unlimited time to listen to the Beach Boys and hunt for their music online.

No longer.

Today I work full time at an IT company in Raleigh, NC, have a 14 month old son, am going through a divorce and just started a new company where I am going to 3D print medical equipment to sell to hospitals all over the world for fractions of a penny on the dollar. My life has become so busy and full of purpose that it seems like I will never have the time to repost all of the things I have shared here over the years.

I've met hundreds of friends over the years because of this blog and I truly love every single person that ever read my blog, emailed me, enjoyed the stuff I shared or shared the blog with their friends. This blog was the most important thing in my life for YEARS.

I will never forget the happy feelings that I had when I committed my life to sharing the music of the Beach Boys to the world. I will continue to listen to the Beach Boys in the background while I commit my new life to saving people's lives and being a good father and member of the worldwide community.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and keep sending out those Good Vibrations.

- Eric Warncke

7 comments:

DonnaK said...

Love your work and you Eric! Helped this old lady many times with technical questions! Went thru many cd's smoking them left and right!

Kudos on the great work you've done here all these years.....but congrats on getting married and becoming a father! You have officially become an adult!

Love ya,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Blessings, Godspeed and Thank you.

Michel said...

Eric, Thank you for all those years of good music !
Michel.

Reggie said...

Best wishes always Eric, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the rare Beach Boys stuff over the years. Good luck and best wishes for your new "adult" life.

Alex,
of the(not updated in many years!!) Yes, I Do Like Worms blog

Anonymous said...

New to your site in the past couple months but thanks for all the effort and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the divorce,other than that sounds like things are on the up swing. I've enjoyed your posts through the years and got some good music in the past. Thanks!